Kazam is a simple screen recording program that will capture the content of your screen and record a video file that can be played by any video player that supports VP8/WebM video format.
Optionally you can record sound from any sound input device that is supported and visible by PulseAudio.
Install Kazam in ubuntu
Open the terminal and run the following comamnds
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kazam-team/stable-series
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kazam
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (14)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (9)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (2)
- YaCy – Peer to Peer free software search engine (3)